Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pink All Around

Morning!

I cut out the pieces for 2 more blocks for my "Pink All Around" table topper.  It's on my UFO list, it's small and I hope to finish it up by Saturday.  I only need three more blocks, sashing, border and sandwich...WOOHOO!!

Here's a pic of the completed block as well as a WIP.  This was a class I took on Jan 31, 2007...definitely a UFO...  I wasn't sure I'd like PP but have found the points come out perfectly and in the end I had a lot of fun doing this block.  I had taken materials with me, for the class, but once I got there and saw the sample (up close) I decided to change up.  All these materials were on the sale rack...woohoo - I love a sale especially if it's fabric!  Because I gathered up "pinks" (not my usual color choice) I chose the name "Pink All Around" and feel it's very fitting.






Happy Hump Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment