Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Arizona 2 Star Quilt Block - Finished

I just finished the block for an on-line quilting group.  We aren't swapping blocks rather each group member makes a block using the pattern for that month.  This month I picked a star pattern as I've never made one, love them to "pieces" (pun intended) and wanted a bit of a challenge for myself.

I've been making quilt tops for a few years now; however, I've rarely worked with half-square triangles. I made some mistakes (bias...argh!) and although it's not a perfect block, it's my block and it's a learning block.  I'll never know what I'm capable if I don't try, right?


On to another project for yet another on-line quilting group using Bonnie Hunter's Crayon Box pattern, make 12 blocks by April 25, 2010...I've got time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment