Monday, January 9, 2012

Pink-All-Around Progress

I said this wouldn't get the best of me and it didn't!!!  I had enough left-over (haha) binding and was able to fix my 'miscut' and carry on, yea!!!  

All I have left is sewing the binding to the back, by hand, and it's done.

I finished the back with fast corner triangles ~ they are wonderful and so easy to make!!!  The triangles are used to place a dowel to hang the quilt and putting another dowel at the bottom makes the quilt lay flat.  This particular quilt can be used as either a wall hanging or a table topper.

Instructions for fast corner triangles can be found at the Alzheimers Quilt Initiative web page: http://www.alzquilts.org/sleeve.html 

My 1st UFO for 2012 ... I'm not telling how many more I have to do though :)

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment