Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sewing Room ReDo

Although I didn't get much done in the way of quilting, I was productive :D  I rearranged my sewing room - it's an odd-shape room 16' long and 9' wide.  At times I feel like the walls, literally, are closing in on me especially when I sew and then want to press.

Next on my list is to take the garage over Again!  I don't remember why I moved out of that 800 sq foot room into this tiny thing...must have been a Middleheimer's moment..LoL

BEFORE

 


  



Note the ironing board at the right forefront of this picture, I had to move it out of the room when I was sewing..my cat absolutely loves the top of my ironing board.  I always have a roller near :D

AFTER

    

 

 


Essentially, in my book, I got a lot done. I wasn't feeling particularly well and didn't think sewing was in my best interest.

I have more room now between the sewing table and the ironing board, which now doesn't have to go in the dining room.

It will be so nice when I move to the garage, but I'll need help with that room so when my DD comes to visit next time...she has no clue what mom has up her sleeve.. 
  cleaning is coming early...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment